The first time she did this she must have drug her hands really hard to slow her down. This time she just flew right off the end! Poor thing, but she was fine and ready to keep playing like after 30 seconds of some love from mommy.
I keep playing this! Her cry is so cute. Is it bad that I think that?!
No, pretty much I love it. It is like her "I'm mad" cry too :)
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
The first time she did this she must have drug her hands really hard to slow her down. This time she just flew right off the end! Poor thing, but she was fine and ready to keep playing like after 30 seconds of some love from mommy.
I keep playing this! Her cry is so cute. Is it bad that I think that?!
No, pretty much I love it. It is like her "I'm mad" cry too :)
Post a Comment
<< Home