-Home Page -Photo Album -Brooklyn's Progress -Bloopers -Videos-

Videos

August 23, 2007

Snake Attack

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What is that all about? I think we need an adult to translate "what happened" :)

August 23, 2007 5:08 PM  
Blogger Ashley Dickman said...

kaden loves this video... he has watched it at least three times! he just sits in the chair and watches is until i start it over! he says again when he needs me to start it over!

August 23, 2007 6:45 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

That is awesome. I love how she tells stories, a little distracted here though.

Really though, a snake snuck up on her, wrapped around her leg, and started to crawl up her leg kind of. Almost got to her knee. Just a gardner. So I went over, gently pulled it off and set it down on the ground. (Not without seriously considering putting it on a sunbathing grandmother but deciding not to.) Then she ran up the porch steps to hide from it, but then came down and we followed it around the yard with a stick for protection.
But I don't think she was really too scared. Scared stiff maybe (she didn't move). But ready to go looking for more!

August 24, 2007 10:11 AM  
Blogger Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

That is so funny! I love her little voice! I will have to show this one to Mallory. I am sure that she will LOVE it!

August 24, 2007 10:43 PM  
Blogger Ashley Dickman said...

that is wild! brave mom... I would have been freakin out! I hate snakes!

August 29, 2007 8:58 PM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

That would have totally freaked me out! Snakes are creepy.

September 23, 2007 4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home