For you Courtney, your girls are so fun!
(They love to dance but freaked out when I wanted to catch frogs and snakes. Can't wait for Rusty to grow up, I need a boy! :)
OKAY. That was AWESOME! I smiled the whole time and now my cheeks hurt :)I miss my girls! Bring them back!!! Just kidding, I'm glad they're having a fun time! Now, I'm going to get Kevin and watch it again!
That WAS fun!! Where is that pool? It is nice to finally see/hear from you Kate! :)
Did anyone catch mom's cameo? I could have edited it out, but I thought it was funnier this way.
I saw it! It made me laugh!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
OKAY. That was AWESOME! I smiled the whole time and now my cheeks hurt :)
I miss my girls! Bring them back!!!
Just kidding, I'm glad they're having a fun time! Now, I'm going to get Kevin and watch it again!
That WAS fun!! Where is that pool?
It is nice to finally see/hear from you Kate! :)
Did anyone catch mom's cameo? I could have edited it out, but I thought it was funnier this way.
I saw it! It made me laugh!
Post a Comment
<< Home